I decided to make a list of acceptable meals. Meals that will not reactivate my cravings for junk food.
- Spanish rice made with ground turkey and riced cauliflower
- Cauliflower wraps-I use these to make sandwiches or as a crust for pizza
- Pastaless goulash made with ground turkey, brocoli, onion, and fat-free cheese.
- Sheppard’s pie made with ground turkey and cauliflower mashed tates
- Taco’s made with ground turkey and a cauliflower shell
- Brocoli stuffed chicken made with ground brocoli, fat-free cheese and an egg white
- Chicken strips coated with a light layer of Franks chicken wing sauce and grated reduced fat parm cooked in Olive Oil
- Buffalo chicken breast over salad
- Chicken or tuna salad cauliflower wrap
- Roasted cauliflower lightly coated with Olive Oil roasted in the oven
- Chicken Parm minus the pasta
- Cold meal-cold chicken and raw veggies with fat-free ranch
- Chobani with fresh fruits sweetened with truvia
- Turkey bacon
- Turkey burger wrap
- Chicken & Riced cauliflower with mushrooms
- Stuffed bell pepper made with riced cauliflower and ground turkey
That’s all I can think of at the moment, but that is quite a lot considering when I eat unhealthy it seems to be the same thing over and over again. There are a lot of choices here. Now when I can’t think of what to have I can refer to this blog lol….