What a blessing today is. The sun is shinning, the birds are singing. All is beautiful in the world. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a minute to be grateful. I am sincerely grateful for so much in my life.
I am grateful for:
- My husband whom treats me like a queen
- My boys who are compassionate and caring
- My little house that I love more than anything
- My car because it is still getting me there
- My job because I feel valued and respected there
- My sight because there is nothing better than enjoying the beauty before me
- My hearing because I love hearing the sound of the voices of the people I cherish the most
- My heart because it allows me to have compassion and empathy for those around me
- My legs because they have never failed me
I could go on forever! This is just a small list that will remind me why I have so many reason’s to pay-it-forward.