Below is my week-long list of moments of synchronicity that I encountered for past seven days. This was so much fun. I have come to realize that some of these moments were not just moments of synchronicity but moments of small miracles. It made me realize just how blessed I truly am. Over this past week I learned that these meaningful coincidences are actually how God communicates with us, and if we are able to remain in the present moment we are more likely to know exactly what we need to know, when we need to know it. It has become lovingly apparent that the creator of the universe is working passionately to guide me through life. I am making a vow today to continue to notice all miracles, big or small. As well as all communicative moments of synchronicity.
- I found a penny right after my experiment started. This is a sure sign that I am on the right track as pennies are a message from God for me to trust his guidance.
- A fellow blogger reached out to tell me that he started doing the exact same thing just one day before.
- The date of November 11th has come up over and over again. The time 11:11 has always been a reoccurring time for me, but now the date has popped up more than usual.
- I have heard the name Leland twice in twenty-four hours. I have never heard the name before now.
- While shopping for shoes I was just about to give up on finding anything when a lady walked in just as I picked up a particular shoe, she began talking to me about this shoe telling me that those are the very shoes she is wearing and how she has had them for a year and how she is on her feet a lot and that they are the most comfortable shoe she ever owned. I was sold. I got my shoes and got out of there. I hate buying new shoes but this time seemed like a set up from the universe that made it much more simple for me.
- People keep mentioning my dad to me. I realized that he must be close at this time since the 30th of October was his and my mother’s anniversary. Hi Dad 🙂 Love you!!
- At work an account with a large credit called me just minutes before I was to pick up the phone and call them.
- I said to my mother yesterday morning that for people to believe that they are anything other than a perfectly made human being is an insult to God or the creator of the universe. Then this morning I began watching a YouTube video called “What’s Your Calling” by Wayne Dyers and at exactly 16 :44 he said exactly the same thing. Which to me means I am supposed to be watching this program.
- My mother was telling me that she wakes up in the night at certain times. This happens every night and she asked me what I thought that meant? While watching this particular video What’s Your Calling by Wayne Dyer he has answered her question with a statement made by Rumi and it goes like this; The morning breeze has secrets to tell you, don’t go back to sleep. Wayne explains this to mean that at that very time she is closest to her source and should get up, shake off the cob webs and listen to what her source (being God) is trying to tell her.
- I was talking about an old friend I haven’t seen in over a year early in the day. When shopping at the mall the same afternoon, low-and-behold I ran into the very friend I was speaking of that morning.
- There is this song that makes me feel very close to God, it is called Wrapped Up in You by Garth Brooks. After finishing What’s You Calling by Wayne Dyer this morning I felt compelled to listen to that song. I love it so much. After my morning meditation, I checked my Facebook and one of my friends had quoted the lyrics from that very song on her wall. Thank you God, message received!
- Yesterday my husband and I were talking about painting out bedroom. My husband expressed that he would like to paint it green. This morning when I got to work the lady I worked with told me she had a whole gallon of green paint and a rug to match. if I wanted it. Heck yea, I want it. 🙂
- I have been feeling a little like I don’t measure up lately, and have consequently been putting demands on myself that I simply should not have. This morning when I logged in to my Facebook the first message I see is one from Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, Rob Bell’s greatest lesson which reads; “You have nothing to prove”.
What a perfect way to round out the end of my synchronicity challenge. I have enjoyed it so much I intend on doing it again this week. I intend on staying present so as not to miss any important messages. I have never felt so close to God in my life. I have never felt so blessed in my life. I am excited about my future. Be on the look out for Synchronicity Pt. 3 next week and if any of you decided to do this as well please let me know, I am very interested in how it turns out for you.