Good morning. I just wanted to take a moment to post my daily intentions and desires for the day. I have had one busy morning. I can tell that the sugar has completely left my body and here’s why; I woke up this morning at 4 am (this is not unusual, that’s the time I get up every day), I danced for thirty minutes, meditated for twenty, went to Curves and worked out, came home, showered and got ready for work, went to the grocery store to get a weeks worth of groceries, came home put them away, cooked my lunch for work, as well as some Flatout crackers and yogurt for my mid-morning snack, cleaned the kitchen and ate breakfast.
I have so much energy I could climb mountains. When I was loaded down with sugar it took all the energy I had to simply put a plan together which left me with nothing left to actually put that plan into action. I feel amazing! I feel free and alive once again. Sugar be damned. I don’t need you or want you in my life. Now I am off to enjoy a fabulous day at the office.
Here are my Daily intentions. I hope you all enjoy your day
- Maintaining my healthy boundaries
- Working out hard, keeping my target heart rate at the optimum level to burn fat and calories
- Observing without judgement
- Staying present by checking in with myself a couple of times an hour to be sure my mind is not wondering to places it needs not go
- And, finally staying present through the use of all of my senses. Meaning when performing menial tasks such as washing my hands I will pay attention to the feel of the water, the smell of the soap, the sound of my hands swishing together and so on.