Today I intend on;
- Getting a good workout in at the club
- Visiting with my mama
- Then coming home for a day in the house being as productive as possible
- Preparing a few healthy meals for the week ahead
- Organizing my clothes for work
- Having a bonus meditation this afternoon
- Maintaining my healthy boundaries by making sure that whatever passes these lips is healthy and sugar-free
- Staying as present as possible
- Warding off boredom by doing a Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred this afternoon
Today is going to be a bit unusual in that I am going to be home alone for most of the afternoon and into the evening. Being that we normally have a house full this is going to be a big adjustment. On one hand I am looking forward to a little me time, but on the other I wonder how I will handle it. I mean being alone for an hour or two is one thing, but we’re talking several hours here.
I have made a good long list of things I can do to keep myself occupied. I am well aware that boredom in the enemy. It is one of the biggest struggles for me in controlling my eating. I will overeat due to boredom more than any other reason I can think of. I am thankful to my son, Brandon, for buying me a new journal. It is beautiful and hard cover. I am sure I will be spending some quality time with it this afternoon.
Anyway, that is my day in a nutshell. I am sure I will be spending some of my quiet time here, as well, reading all the wonderful blogs posted today. I love keeping up on what everyone is doing. I hope you all have a wonderfully, positive day.