Home from Curves. This weeks class with Jillian Michaels was much smoother and more controlled. It was equally as difficult and my heart rate was through the roof, but I felt as though knowing the moves this time around made it much more of an efficient workout. I have to say, I rocked it out!
I guess it’s time to get to my daily intentions for the day. Since yesterday went so well I think I will do much of the same.
Therefore, today I intend to;
- Practice assessing my hunger before eating
- Practice my breathing techniques to help with unwanted food cravings
- Practice sitting straight with my core tucked in
- Practice being in the now, giving attention to routine tasks
- Finally, practice giving out love and compassion to those I come in contact with
May you all have a happy, healthy day!